circus


Monday, June 1, 2009

Wife and the boy went out of town....

So, Kam took the boy out of town and I am home by myself. I figured I would muck up the blog a bit with my nonsense since I have some free time on my hands this week.

The last time I posted, I believe it was the story of Vin's birth. I may even figure out how to post some pictures - don't get excited, I have very little patience so it may not happen.

However, I can ramble on about my adventures for the week while I am flying SOLO. I have given Kam a few nights to herself recently - a night at the Double Tree (I think, I'm not sure which hotel) and a "staycation" at the Crazy De Leon's to train the boy to sleep.

So, here goes...

Monday
I came home early to meet the plumber and finish my day working from home. Stupid toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I sit at Kam's secretary, I get to watch the myriad of characters that travel the pavement of East Side Avenue. I saw the girl with the limp, which is rare for me. I thought Kam had made her up for a long time trying to be funny, but I finally laid eyes on her.

Uh-oh, Audrea is at the door here for me to make her dinner. I'll finish the rest tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

Teri

4 comments:

Wendy P said...

Looking forward to more! LMK if you need help with loading pics.

Kam De Leon said...

Imagine my surprise when Patty said our blog had been update. No I said... I didn't post anything.
It has been over a year since you've posted so I'm looking forward to seeing what you're doing without us.

Anonymous said...

Kam-Dinner was GREAT as usual!! Red Snapper, corn with ginger & onions, rice and this YUMMY sauce.

(this is Audrea...Teri told me I have to start commenting as well...see she's getting very serious about the blog while you are away)

Have a GREAT trip!!

Anonymous said...

OH and I ate the remnants off the bottom of the bowl of the homemade ice cream. FANTASTIC. I have to come over when you make it fresh next time!!! Audrea