circus


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some pics from my camera

I have had these on my phone since his birthday.

On the actual day of Vin's birthday, we went to Chili's for dinner. Not as a celebration sort of thing, we knew we would make the effort for his party but just because we didn't feel like getting dinner prepared for that night. However, this little family is a Chilihead family. Just something we will always be, from when Kam and I met, to me being a chef, till when the family goes in to a Chili's and sits in Vin's section to leave him a big tip because he's been in the weeds all night.

Vin enjoyed the patio and a sweet shot for his birthday.

Mmmmmm.


Yummy, Mommy. Gimme more!!




This one is sweet.



Over and out. My show started.

Teri



1 comment:

Wendy P said...

I know what you mean - Chili's tastes like home cookin' to me. I'll leave him a big fat tip, too. Jackson said he was going to be a waiter when he grew up and I told him it was a great job if he wanted it. So, big fat tips for Jackson at Chili's someday, too.

Thanks for sharing the pics, Teri!