circus


Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Scream You Scream

We went to Baskin Robbins today for a scoop. I have 10 BOGO coupons and I'm vowing to use every single one. This is probably not the greatest idea but there's something special about going to the ice cream shop with Teri and Vin, especially during the summer. I had Gold Medal Ribbon, my favorite from childhood. Now if they would just bring back Quarterback Crunch.

This first picture is classic Vin with a new food. I love the serious consideration he gives. In some of these it looks like we're forcing him to have a bite but in reality he was loving every second of it. Also, check out his orange plaid overalls. Too cute!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Kam, I was not drunk on Cassie's Flashback. Maybe later on that night but not then. Anyway Vin does look cute and I'm sure he will love ice cream. Mayme