circus


Friday, June 19, 2009

Flashback Friday

I think this was taken 1990, I'm a sophomore and Mat's in the 7th grade. I know this because I am prominently displaying by boyfriend's class ring on my finger. I can't figure out why Mat is wearing a UIL baseball cap. Even if we were all proud of the high school team that year, why would he get a professional portrait taken with it on? My guess is that it was my Dad's idea. One more funny thing about this picture is that the outfit I'm wearing is a one piece pant suit with huge billowy pants that tied at the ankles like they do at the sleeve.


This was taken c. 1995. Mat and I both have on socks with loafers although Mat's are white so I think he's the worst offender here. It's my bangs that are awful and you'll notice that I don't have the class ring on anymore since I had switched teams by this point!

5 comments:

Tara said...

This was completely entertaining. Keep em comin

Anonymous said...

Mat always looks so happy in his pictures! I love the wing hairdo!Tara

Anonymous said...

Mat always looks so happy in his pictures! I love the wing hairdo!Tara

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Uh Oh, it looks like Tara Butt was drunk this time. Are you Tara? Posting comments twice is a huge no no. Love the old pics.

Anonymous said...

No I was not drunk but later I was! I pushed the enter button and just didn't come up.
Tara