circus


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wordy Wednesday

Vin and I were reunited on Monday and I missed him so much. He and I have spent a good deal of time just smiling at each other, he really is a sweet little boy. Yesterday we renewed our Arboretum membership and went exploring around there. The weather has finally started to cool off a bit and it reminds me of my favorite Indigo Girls lyric that says

Summer's beginning to give up her fight


He thought the frogs were the splash park so I took his clothes off him and let him run around half naked to dry off.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss his smile! I like the first picture where he is off on his own. Mayme

Katherine said...

He is so sweet! :) Yesterday was a perfect day to be outside.

Katherine

Anonymous said...

on my lap my hand in your diaper rubbing u mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm