circus


Saturday, September 19, 2009

My family

This little family is so happy to be reunited. Teri's travel schedule has been intense for the past few weeks. For now she's at home with us and we're so happy! She's in the mood to cook and I'm in the mood to eat. I literally starve when she's not here. James and brought me a few sandwiches, the neighbors fed me steak one night and other than that I just eat whatever Vin's having so my diet has consisted of things like apple sauce, sweet potatoes, cheese sticks and saltines. As I type this Teri is making a Mexican style chicken salad with ancho and pumpkin seeds and I've got several requests in for dinner!


This morning I slept in while Teri and Vin hung around the house. Here are a few pictures from their morning. As you can see he is into everything. A busy busy little boy!



Stuck in a shelf.

Sitting in a frying pan.



Wearing a diaper hat.


This was taken last week at a mexican food restaurant.

Check out his lemon, avocado slices and chip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he and Teri had a good time this morning. Mayme