circus


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Early Morning

It's 6:50 a.m. and I'm biding my time until 7:00 when I won't feel so guilty about taking a shower and waking up the little guy.
Darn it if he didn't wake up at 4:50 and I could hear him stirring around and letting out some little crys. I went in there to soothe him back down but he was standing up waiting for me with his monkey and his blanket. If I had left him in there he would have cried so I brought him to bed with us and we went back to sleep. Unfortunatley my alarm was set to go off at 5:00 and I have a ton of work to do, so instead of getting ready for work, I've been working at home. However, the time has come that I need to get out of the house and I hate to wake him.
On a funner note, here are a few pictures of Wesley and Vin at the park yesterday.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at the cute little BFF's.

Teri