circus


Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vin's New Tricks

Everyday is so exciting around here, if you miss one day you miss a lot. Some of the fun things he is doing
  • deliberately walking backward and being so proud of it
  • dismounting off the bed backward
  • can go down stairs by climbing down backward (do you see the backward theme here!)
  • feeds the dogs from his highchair
  • wiggles on command
  • Slides down park slides on his own
  • Claps at the right time when I sing "If you are happy and you know it..."
  • Gives High Fives
  • When I'm sitting on the floor he comes and peeks around my shoulder with a tilted head and the CUTEST "Watcha doin' grin"


Yesterday he found Teri's red cap in our closet and when I looked around the corner, this is what I found. Oh this was priceless!

No comments: