circus


Sunday, July 19, 2009

For Mayme

My mother emailed yesterday to remind me that I hadn't blogged in a week. Her subject line was "Hey Lady!"
Here's my translation of this, "Kam, you haven't posted in a week and the last post wasn't even of my grandson but of you on a 4-wheeler. Post a new picture of that baby NOW!"
Ok Mayme here are some random shots from the last week or so. Also, he now has 3 teeth, 2 on top and one on bottom. He can dismount from our bed by sliding off on his tummy and just today he started balancing toys on Henry's back.





Plumbers Crack!





4 comments:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Man, those teeth just popped right out. Yeah Vin!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Love Mayme

Anonymous said...

They did just pop out all of a sudden! He will be eating more ribs now! Tara

Anonymous said...

u need to come sit n my lap naked i'll make u feel reallllllly good