circus


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gotta Love a Good Lesbian

Last week Teri and I cleaned out the garage and future craft studio at the new house. I know we haven't posted any details yet about the new house but they're coming soon.

Anyway... we cleaned out the old garage and the man that lived in this house must have loved this area. He had stuff in there from at least 1960 and it was such a window into his world. We quickly noticed that he liked to use nails to hang things on. Almost every available surface had a nail in it. Some things were still hanging like the collection of luggage handles? Weird? He was the epitome of "I might use these again one day"






So what does all this have to do with good lesbians? The family had cleaned out most of his stuff but there was still plenty for us to get rid of. I got there first and Teri was meeting me with our wheel barrow later. Our new neighbor saw me carry a trip to the curb and offered me her wagon but then said, "Better yet, why don't we hook up the 4 wheeler to my flatbed trailer"

So that's what we did. These women are awesome, they have 2 monster trucks whose tires are taller than me, a jet ski, a motorcycle, the 4 wheeler and God knows what else. They are very nice and not nearly as "dykey" as you are picturing them to be. So... You gotta love a good lesbian.



2 comments:

MamaNamaste said...

How fun! I can't wait to see your new place! And to meet your new neighbors!

Anonymous said...

Is this your yard? Looks like lots of neat shrubs. Mom