circus


Monday, April 6, 2009

Our little helper

Yesterday we put up baby gates to block off the hallway from the rest of the house. Our purpose is to give Vin a large, and perfectly childproofed, play area with access to his bedroom. He was quite helpful in the assembly process as you can tell from the pictures below.

"Here's the screwdriver Mommy"

"Stand back everybody, I'm bringing over the next piece."

"Are you ready for this drill?"


"Move over Momma, I've got it!"




"Yep, these are sturdy!"

"Hey wait a minute!! Why am I on this side and you guys are over there?"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at this all day. It's like my son is really talking to me. I was there, he was being very helpful in his own little Vin, the builder kind of way.

Momma

Tina said...

Good idea giving him access to his room!

Tina