circus


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

We spent Easter Sunday with the De Leon's, the whole crazy lot of them. Vin was showered with new clothes, Easter candy and bunny rabbits.

What a difference a year makes! I love this picture because I look like an Easter Egg.





Hanging with Aunt Bertha - not sure if that's a smile or a scream.


With Richard - one of Vin's best "guy" friends


Pretending to eat candy while keeping a watchful eye on Bertha.


Teri and Grandma Josie enjoyed lunch but Vin thought the place mats tasted the best!



4 comments:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Kam, nice boobies. Talk about jealous, I am definitely jealous!! Vin is adorable as usual. Oh and Teri is adorable as usual too!

Wendy P said...

Don't think you get to keep those nursing boobies forever!

He is just so freakin' cute. Seriously, y'all. Adorable.

Kam De Leon said...

I think it's more camera angle than boobs so back off!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am jealous too! I look like your preg picture though. HEHE. You are such a cute family. Tara