circus


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This Week's Activities

** Blogger is doing wierd things and I can't get the text and pictures to align properly. I don't have time to mess with this so just do the best you can with this post.
Lately there have been signs that things are returning to normal around here. Well - as normal as they can be right now. I think Teri and I both needed to "do what we do" this week. For Teri that meant cooking - here is our breakfast on Tuesday morning. We saw this in two movies and so we tried it. I looked it up and it doesn't have an official name but it's an egg fried inside a piece of toast. She also made us hash browns from scratch.



My project was the kitchen back splash. My goal for the next few months is to complete projects I already have the supplies for. I'd had this "plastic tin" for at least 6 weeks and it only took 2 hours to complete. I adhered it to the wall with gorilla tape and it worked wonderfully.
Before and After's ...









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Egg in a Nest. http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/breakfast-recipes/eggs-omelets/egg-in-a-nest-687037/

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the cook back in the kitchen and I really like the back splash.

Anonymous said...

The second anonymous was me aka Mayme.