circus


Monday, February 1, 2010

Catching up... again

I’ve been working on getting a handle on all my technology. My computer is finally in good working order after about 4 months of problems. I used the TWU laptop for most of last semester and finally took mine in for repairs after Christmas. Almost $400.00 later it now works like new. They assured me that I have plenty of room to add more stuff so just last week I installed the webcam that I got back in July. So far Mayme and I have Skyped once but we’re still working on the sound part.


Then on Saturday night I forced myself to figure out my iPhone. I think that sitting down to the computer, with the fear of the unknown and error messages and the overall possibility of enraging frustration is the hardest part. Ultimately you just have to do it!

I had over 500 photos that needed to be transferred to my computer and I was dying to get some podcasts. I was patient, I read all the directions and now I can blog post to my hearts content because all my stuff is accessible.

Then to top off my technical forays, I registered for mobile blogging through my phone. I haven’t quite got this figured out yet but I’m working on it.

So here’s my catch up post from the last few weeks.




I love the way he props his head on his hand, just like a big kid.




Trying to give Wedo a ride on Bella.






Trying to make Henry wear a Hawaiian Lei. My poor dogs.



First time with sidewalk chalk.




Panhandle Trip - A few weeks ago Vin and I went with Mayme to visit my grandmothers. One morning we did the farm report for Terry Butt and here are a few of shots. I just love this old red barn at my Grandma's.




Mayme teaching him bad habits - licking chocolate pudding off her plate!



His first found feather.






Here we're at my Aunt Jan's. This was his first time to meet his cousins and he got to sit at the kids table for dinner. It's not a very good picture but I just love the fact that he's able to sit by himself. So cute.



Coupon Trip - The other day Katherine and Wesley stopped by for a visit. We got to talking about coupons and just had to make a run to Target for diapers. They were running a great sale and we stacked up both Target and Manufacture coupons to stretch it even further.

Couponing on this scale can be complicated, especially when you're figuring the cost down to pennies per diaper. Luckily there was an open area where the highchairs are and we spread out our business and got out the calculator.


The boys entertained themselves by making a huge mess with raisins and just being boys.









Of course no trip would be complete without a little breastfeeding. Check out that latch and hold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny. seems like we have had tons more stuff going on. i guess we'll start getting more pics from the mobile blogging.

and, i see mayme and i need to chat about showing him bad habits.

momma