circus


Saturday, February 20, 2010

I love my video camera!








A Christmas Story
Mother: Randy, how do the little piggies go?
Randy: [oinks like a pig]
Mother: That's right. Oink, oink! Now show me how the piggies eat.
[points to his plate]
Mother: This is your trough. Show me how the piggies eat. Be a good boy. Show mommy how the piggies eat.
Randy: [plunges face into mashed potatoes, oinks, eats, and laughs]
Mother: [laughs] Mommy's little piggie!

Vin's Version of this scene with Corn

Emma's First Birthday Party.
Unfortunately I didn't get any video footage of Emma since I had to keep up with Vin acting like a maniac the whole time.



2 comments:

Heather Voigt said...

That is hilarious! Loved it! I need your address when you get a chance. Love ya!

amr said...

OMG!!! Vin is hilarious! Im so glad he liked it there!!!