circus


Sunday, October 4, 2009

All is well

I thought I'd better post something as a follow up to the desperate post from last week. Thanks to everyone who posted comments, called me, fed me dinner, helped me unpack and volunterred babysitting.



Things at Casa De Leon are coming along. Teri got home on Thursday night and we've been slowly unpacking and getting things settled. Mostly though it feels like home because we're all 3 here together and we're eating real food made in our new kitchen.



As I write, I'm catching up on some school work, Teri is doing the laundry and making Vin and I meals for the week (did you know she's flying back to San Diego again tonight!) But honestly, what's more homey than a napping baby, laundry and and a tuna fish sandwich lunch on a rainy Sunday.

No comments: