circus


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random Pictures

I've haven't posted lately because...
1. We've been busy at the house
2. My computer has a delay when I type so it takes forever to complete anything
3. My computer refuses to upload any pictures so the process to get picture from the phone or camera to the blog is a major hassle.

Here is a random sampling of what we've been up to. Hopefully I'll get the kinks worked out soon and get back on the posting bandwagon.

STATE FAIR


Vin having his first corny dog. I love how he's sitting in my lap but has his legs propped on his stroller. He's a super cool little dude.



Here we are riding his second ride. He rode the first one at Six Flags with Trevor a few weeks before. Check out his post ride face below. He loves them as much a me!


I won second prize in the Collections competition. My category was advertising so I submitted a couple of uniform catalogs for waitresses in the 1950's. Next year I'm going to enter a few other categories. I sized up the competition and I can so win again.


Vin, Henry and Bella, although more and more you can here us yell Vinry as we try and keep Vin and Henry out of trouble.



Dirty Hippy Party last Saturday. Such a blast.



No comments: