circus


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random Goings On Around Our House

On Friday we had an impromptu birthday party for Wendy. We had ribeyes, shrimp with an amazing sauce that Derek made, bleu cheese stuffed portabella mushrooms and asparagus. I made two cakes, one yellow and one chocolate. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of the night. You'll just have to trust me that we had a good time, I've posted the morning after photos for proof.





Our Little Reader

I can keep him entertained for quite a while if I put him in his wagon with some books.
Learning to use a straw
I've been wanting him to master the straw for a while and it turned out all he needed was something delicious like a strawberry Jamba Juice for incentive.
Notice how he goes from chewing the straw, to observing Teri, to gradually getting better at the sucking action. Way to go Vin!



No comments: