circus


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lucky Girl!



I'm such a lucky girl to have Teri as a wife.
On Saturday she couldn't sleep so she got up and fixed the bathroom sink drain. The culprit was a kid's toothbrush that had been there long before we moved into this house. On Sunday I volunteered at Children's Church but because I'm such a good wife to her I didn't sign her up too. Instead she stayed home and cleaned the house, and by clean the house I mean she rearranged the furniture in Vin's room and the cleaned the rest from top to bottom. She moved furniture, swept, mopped and gave the whole house a once over. But that's not the clincher... at 6:30 after she cleaned all day she said "Thank you for letting me clean" can you believe that! She actually thanked me for letting her clean the house.

Then after that she fabricated the turkey breast that I bought at Whole Foods and made the most terrific Asian flank steak and soba noodles dinner.

What a girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda like you too. T to the K

Lisa said...

Teri, wanna clean my house? :D
Just kidding - kind of...