circus


Saturday, May 24, 2008

Outing #2

I'm sure no one is surprised to learn that Vincent has already experienced his first trip to Chilis. Really it was more about Teri and I getting out of the house for a few hours and getting our Chilis fix (it had been over a week since we'd eaten there!) He was of course a "hit" with the staff who had seen us on a weekly basis for the last 9 months.




Look Alike???

My Mom sent newborn pictures of me in the mail today. We think Vin looks an awful lot like me!



















The Other Babies
My friend Wendy says that when you have children the cat becomes just a cat and the dogs are just dogs. I swore to Boris that he would never become "just" a cat to me! We have a nightly ritual where I call for him from the front porch, he come running in and then I hold and rock him like a baby on the couch. When I was pregnant and he was laying on my stomach purring, Vin would start rolling around in response. It was like they were already friends. Last night I got to hold both my babies at the same time - it was great!



Henry and Bella are also doing great with the new addition. Bella basically ignores him altogether and Henry gives irritated doggy sighs whenever Vin is crying or when I turn on the light in the middle of the night to feed him.

Vin's impression of Little Bunny FuFu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...how freakin' cute is your kid?!?! Looks like y'all are doing great! (And I was so excited to see my name in your blog!) love, Wendy

Tara Butt said...

Kam, Vin does look like you. That is the first baby picture I have seen of you but now I know you do look a like. He is so cute,no matter how many times I look at him!

Anonymous said...

OMah Gracias...
He is so beautiful... I hope you both and easy settling in and being able to enjoy something not everyone gets...
I expect to do the 1st cut.... tradition.
ya know how I roll!!
hahahah

Anonymous said...

He is so yummy. That pic of you Kam looks exactly like him! xo d