circus


Monday, May 5, 2008

Brinker Baby Shower

On Friday Teri and I were again overwhelmed with kindness and generosity at the Brinker Baby Shower. Teri and I arrived just before 3:30 but it was evident as we walked down the hall that the party had started without us!
As many of you know, Teri and I met 8 years ago while working at Chilis Lovefield. Chilis is just a part of who Teri and I are as individuals and as a couple. At the shower I got to see old friends from various stores throughout the years and had a chance to meet new friends too.

Our newest Chilis friend is Nikki, the culinary intern who did a wonderful job catering the event, I've included a picture of her creations. My personal favorite was the BBQ chicken on a blue corn pancake (I hope my description does it justice!)

We extend a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who planned and attended the shower, Teri and I had a wonderful time!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you little mamas. xoxo deana