circus


Monday, September 13, 2010

Autum is a State of Mind

We had a few cool days last week that left us all wanting more, meanwhile the heat index this weekend reached 101 degrees. Therefore I’ve decided that autumn is a state of mind. I’ve bought some fall foliage and have begun work on my seasonal outdoor pillows and décor. So far this is what we’ve got. Despite my intense desire for summer to be over Vin and I cooled off yesterday with a Baskin Robbins treat.
It didn't take him long to figure out the old "suck the ice cream from the bottom of the cone" trick


2 comments:

Katherine said...

Yes, yes, yes, Autumn is a state of mind and I'm there!!! I'm going to take your lead and get my fall flower arrangement together. I've already promised Jeff that I'm going to begin decorating more for the seasons/holidays. :o)

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby!! I mean Big Boy!! xo d