circus


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cheerios

For our baby shower last year the hosts gave us a video camera. I've used it quite a bit but I'm still trying to master the fine details of the computer software. The medical experts say that lack of sleep disrupts your cognitive abilities, your creative juices and in general makes life more difficult. This is defiantly true of my Window's Movie Maker skills or lack thereof. I'm considering hiring one of my students to teach me how to convert my files etc. etc. etc.
In the meantime I can always post small clips here like this one of Vin eating Cheerios. He loves these but he isn't that great at getting them in his mouth. In this clip he's laughing but my favorite part is the end when he has the cereal stuck to his arm while he yawns.
One more thing... the music was playing on the kitchen radio it was NOT added my me later!

2 comments:

MamaNamaste said...

This is too cute! After he yawned I thought he was going to put his little head down and fall asleep but instead he popped a cheerio in his mouth. So funny!

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Loved it! You need to teach me how to upload videos. I have never been able to do it.