circus


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Recap

It's 6:10 on Tuesday morning and school begins in just a few hours. The first week back is always busy and exciting and that will be especially true today with the inauguration. I figured I'd better take a few minutes this morning and post a recap of the last month so that I can get back on track with the blog.

I've been out of school for almost 5 weeks and I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. We've been soooo busy! During my break we've gone to Llano 3 times, hosted a Christmas dinner party, a baby shower and a family cookout, painted and redecorated the bathroom, nursed Vin through a bout with RSV and now he's recovering from Roseola. I'm exhausted just thinking about all of it!

Through it all we had a great time getting to see and catch up with friends and family and we're ready to start the new year with high hopes for adventures yet to come!

CHRISTMAS







THE WRAPPING PAPER COLLECTION






















NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY

We went to a swanky party at the Wit Gallery for New Year's. It is owned by photographer Jay Witkowski who took our photos last summer. He featured us in the gallery and it was like we were celebrities!





























No comments: