circus


Saturday, August 2, 2008

BFF

Our son has his first BFF, a stuffed dog named Cooper that hangs from his car seat. Cooper captivates Vin like nothing else can. He stares contently at Cooper to and from our outings. He must be a very funny dog because Vin laughs at him all the time.

Today Teri felt like Vin didn't get to see Cooper enough since we hadn't been out of the house in a few days so she tied Cooper to a ribbon from the ceiling fan pull and placed Vin's bouncy chair under it. Vin was so happy to see his dear old friend.


Last week in a USA Today poll they asked if you would rather your children have

Good Friends
Good Grades
Good Manners

Everyone I asked this question to chose good friends. I have been lucky enough to have several phone calls from one of my BFFs this week - Deana Robbins. She called early one morning to tell me some sad news but had me laughing by the time we hung up. She is such a treat and I wish we lived closer together.

By the way the results of the poll were:

Good Friends - 40%
Good Grades - 42%
Good Manners - 18%

3 comments:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Awww, seeing him makes me sad that you guys aren't coming this weekend. He just looks so different and grown up. I feel like I haven't seen him in years. We will see you guys soon though.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute. I sure do miss him. Love Mayme

Anonymous said...

Is that girl in the pic the same one that left you the terrible birthday song today??

I love the socks on the head trick - he is sooo cute, please say you'll come to the suny state soon so H & L can teach him a few bad habits!! xoxo d