circus


Thursday, October 11, 2012

We've Been Booed

I love love love our neighborhood! Teri and I totally lucked onto this house 3 years ago. It had sat empty for 2 years while the housing market tanked and it was completely unlivable. The kitchen ceiling was on the floor, half the house had plywood floors, along with a completely outdated a/c unit and foundation issues. The list went on and on and we got this house for a steal but more importantly we got the neighborhood and the neighbors.

Just last night we were all in the living room when we heard a loud knock. No one was there, but there was a present filled with chocolate cupcakes and this note.




I was so excited! I love this kind of thing and can't wait until tonight when we go "boo" our friends.
I still don't know who "booed" us, but I hope we find out!

1 comment:

Our Wandering Life said...

Cute! We were "Ghosted" at our house in Corinth and it was basically he same premise. I love Halloween.