circus


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Skeeball!

Erin and I took Drew-B and Vin to Dave and Buster's yesterday. Yes, it's an odd choice but it was air conditioned, with snacks and drinks and a pure assault of noise and lights. At first Vin was scared and wanted me to carry him around. It is simply not possible for me to carry both children at the same time! He came around when he saw the big screen Fruit Ninja game and the race cars.




For us the funnest was seeing them play Skeeball. I think this video is hilarious! Vin is half dancing, half playing and totally confused on what the point of the game is. At first they thought they were winning by just getting the ball over the ramp, and then more often than not, it rolled back to them. At one point, Vin chunks the ball and it bounces right back to him. We were standing behind and I was scared to death they were going to let one fly behind and hit Reese in the head.


2 comments:

Derek and Shanna said...

Kam:

Thanks for following along. I had no idea you had a blog as well. I will be sure to follow you as well. I knew from Mat and Jaime that you had Vin, but I had no idea you have another one. They look so happy and healthy.

It is so funny because kids can be so turn trying at times and yet so darn cute as well. Are you guys still in the Dallas area? We will have to try to manage a play date some time if so or may be a get together the next time the Taylor family comes into town from Colorado.

Take care.

Derek and Shanna said...

Oops...... I meant to say "darn" not "turn" trying. It is early.....