circus


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Important! Have you seen this?

These are iFans and were sold in 2008 but I haven't seen one since (and I've been looking). I suspect they still exist because I found this picture from a 2011 website.

These were the perfect fans to create instant white noise and a slight vibration for Vin. I held it on his back while rocking him and it worked like a charm!
I've guarded the one I have for dear life for 4 years now but I want another one as a back up.

If you see one please buy it for me!Mayme bought the first one at Wal-Mart so please scout your store for me.


1 comment:

Our Wandering Life said...

Speaking of fans...I went to Wal-Mart to buy a desk fan yesterday and was told that in CO, a fan is a "seasonal" item and they wouldn't be receiving any in stock until the next month or so (and what they get is a very limited quantity). I have the feeling you're SOL in finding an i-Fan in this state!