circus


Friday, January 6, 2012

The New Dining Room

So it's January which means I've been working on a house project. Last year was the Utility Room, the year before were the kitchen cabinets and this year I've been working on the dining room.
Previously this room was blue, the same color as Vin's room from when we first moved in. I chose this color because it was easy, we already had the paint and I was overwhelmed by making too many design/decorating decisions to worry about the dining room.

So, here we are, almost 2 1/2 years later with the new look! The only new purchases are the mirrored reflective frames and a can of paint. The drapes were moved from the living room where I'll be sewing a new set for that window soon. I love the purple with the silver and the reflection. My other favorite is the pomegranate painting which looks amazing with the paint.


2 comments:

Our Wandering Life said...

Looks good. A can of paint can work wonders!

Katherine said...

Beautiful! Still love those curtains. :)