circus


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Inspiration!

I just got this catalog in the mail today and … I’m in love!

Serena and Lily




I’ve never heard of this brand before and can’t afford a single thing. I mean, they’re selling one yard of cotton fabric for $50 but I’m totally in love!




I swear… I love history but I think I love fabric more! Once when I was in college my stomach turned flips (like what happens in a really good kiss) except I was looking at a bin of fabric. I know that’s embarrassing and I shouldn’t tell that story but I serioulsy love fabric.




This is my latest purchase and I still haven't figured out what to do with it. Isn't it gorgeous! It's the perfect mix of Kam and Teri.




Everyone please pray that my Maymester class does not make so I can sew for the next 6 weeks!




No comments: