circus


Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Plans and Push Ups

For the second time in 36 years I'm not going to my Mother's for Christmas,nor am I taking my pre-holiday trip to help prepare for the festivities. This year we're relaxing and staying home which is giving me the opportunity to stay home and rediscover my own city.

Last weekend we went to the Grapevine Polar Express Train with three of Vin's friends for a birthday party. Sunday we had a few friends over for a leisurely Sunday lunch and today we met Leslie and her son Brady at Chuy's for lunch.

The next few days we'll be busy having a "Baby Brunch" party, seeing Christmas lights, visiting elaborate Christmas trees around town, shopping, eating, decorating Christmas cookies and hanging out with Mayme.

More of our lunch today...

Vin watching Brady texting.

Vin watching Brady "push" a Push Up.
Group Pic!

No comments: