circus


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brie and Chive Biscuits

Tonight Vin and I made these delicious biscuits. The cheese was left over from last Thursday night and I hated for it to go to waste.
I know that some people are scared to bake bread but it’s really easy. A lot of the recipes I use don’t require yeast which simplifies things a bit.
If you’re hesitant to bake bread – just jump on in and try this recipe.

Brie and Chive Biscuits from the November Real Simple


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Real Simple online has this recipe and while it has no reviews, 93 people have rated it and the average is 2 out of 5.

If these taste good, I really want to make them for Christmas Dinner I'm hosting (and cooking!) for the first time. Needless to say I REALLY needed to find someone who had already tried them and approved!!

Did you make any changes for the better or is there something you would do differently to make them even tastier? Or were they perfectly fine the way they are?