circus


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Try and try again

I got an email earlier this week from my sister Cassie with a darling picture of her daughter and Santa. Her comment read, "this definitely could have been worse"

Well I'm here to show you worse!

Mayme and I took Vin to see Santa very early in the season. It was the week before Thanksgiving and Marble Falls had their holiday set up open for business. Vin screamed and grabbed on to me for dear life. Oh well, I knew I had plenty of time to get a better shot with Santa.

Last weekend we went to Candlelight at the Dallas Heritage Village with Rick and Yvette. We had a great time eating kettle corn, touring the historic homes and listening to carollers. They had a Father Christmas photo op. There was no line and so we thought we'd do a family shot to eliminate the screaming. All went well until we saw the printed picture.


I promise Vin had not been eating grape candy! I guess we'll try again next year and hope for the best.

3 comments:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Awww, I hate to say it, but I love the screaming pictures. It will be so fun to show him that in 10 years. See you all this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I like the redhead santa! He looks pissed at who ever is taking the picture. He is taking after uncle Mat with the none picture taking! Tara

Katherine said...

This is hilarious!! I love that Vin has two pictures with Santa this year and they both look questionable, the Santas that is. :)